Update 1/13/2012 – One of the most desired kitchen appliance rebates is back for the summer, and it’s the KitchenAid Stand Mixer $30 and $40 mail-in rebates. And you can get the best deal on your Kitchenaid Mixer by making your purchase at the following retailers.
Amazon Prices on the KitchenAid Stand Mixer – Amazon.com has the lowest prices and best value on these stand mixers. In fact Amazon seems to be the only retailer to have a full inventory on stock.
- Shop the KitchenAid 5 and 5.5 Quart Stand Mixer at Amazon.com. Prices begin at $237 + free Super Saver Shipping and 1 day shipping + $30 mail-in rebate. After the $30 rebate you get this mixer for $207. You save $80. This is the lowest Kitchenaid mixer price of any retailer. Get the rebate form at Amazon.
- Shop the KitchenAid 6-Quart Stand Mixer at Amazon.com. Prices begin at $359+ you get free Super Saver Shipping and 1 day shipping + $40 mail-in rebate. After the $50 rebate you get this mixer for $309. This is the lowest price of any retailer. Get the rebate form at Amazon.
Download your rebates:
Cookware.com Prices on the KitchenAid Stand Mixer
- Shop the KitchenAid 5 & 6 Quart Stand Mixers at cookware.com. Prices on the 5 quart mixers begin at $279 plus this items qualifies for free shipping and 1-3 day shipping + $30 mail-in rebate.
- Prices on the 6 quart mixers begin at $399 plus this item qualifies for free shipping and 1-3 day shipping + $40 mail-in rebate.
Cooking.com Prices on the KitchenAid Stand Mixer
- Shop the KitchenAid 5 & 6 Quart Stand Mixers at cooking.com. Prices on the 5 quart mixers begin at $299; this items qualifies for free shipping and one-three day shipping + $30 mail-in rebate.
- Prices on the 6 quart mixers begin at $399; this items qualifies for free shipping and one-three day shipping + $40 mail-in rebate.
Where to Purchase Your KitchenAid Stand Mixer
Amazon is currently one of the few retailers that have a full selection of KitchenAid mixers on stock. And you can save up to $107 on the list price of the 5-Quart KitchenAid Stand Mixers and up to $220 on the list price of the 6-Quart KitchenAid Mixers – depending on the exact model you purchase. Also when shopping your KitchenAid Mixer at Amazon you’ll have access to a full line of KitchenAid Stand Mixer attachments, free shipping, monthly payments options, and you may qualify for no interest for six months options.
What to expect from your Kitchenaid Mixer
Words from a happy owner of an Artisan KitchenAid Mixer
According to every TV food set, the current ‘must have’ for this season is definitely the Kitchenaid Mixer. For me, it’s the Birken of kitchen stand mixers, and fortunately there isn’t a 6 year waiting list or a $9,000 Price tag. Even the vast array of colors it’s available in, including almond cream, candy apple metallic, tangerine and cranberry actually inspire my cooking and baking.
The Kitchenaid mixer is pricey, but its hefty retro aesthetic is truly reassuring, and I know it’s a onetime only investment. The mixer’s mechanics haven’t altered much since 1919, when the first kitchen stand mixer was born and some attachments from then will still fit today’s models.
Choose from three different series according to your level of baking frenzy. The Professional 600 series has a 6 quart bowl and a 575 watt motor, meaning it mixes up 14 cups of flour or mixes enough dough for 8 loaves of bread in one go. Mine, the most popular model, is the Artisan with a 5 quart bowl and a 325 watt motor, giving it a flour power rating of 9 cups, translating into 4 ½ loaves. Lastly, the Pro 450 series with a 4.5 quart bowl, 300 watts and the ability of conjuring up 3 ¾ loaves of bread at any one time.
My mixer came with a flat beater, wire whip and dough hook as standard, but I’m not just limited to the realms of bread and cake. An unsurpassed range of ‘dress up’ accessories for the mixer make even the most energetic shopaholic keel over, including sausage stuffer, ice cream maker, ravioli maker and pasta cutter.I was the most devout of ‘hand-kneaded bread believers’, but this mixer has converted me. I just dump all the ingredients in, select slow mix and off I go.
I adore my Kitchenaid mixer, it isn’t just an iconic addition to the kitchen counter-top to be stared at like a piece of art, when it comes to whipping up a storm in the kitchen, and it really means business.